It has been forever since I have posted, and there is a HUGE post coming to update on our fun summer. During my lunch today at work, I had to post. I am not the kind of person that puts all sorts of personal stuff on my blog.. but today, my heart is broken. I have had 3 wonderful months of being with my daughter, and playing full time mom and full time wife. I am very lucky to have those 3 months, some moms' get zero.
Today is Laney's first day back at "school".... She did great! She was so excited to go. When she saw her dad today, she said... "Daddy school!" It was so cute. She was so excited to take her blanket and Doug, her stuffed dog.... we got there.... no tears, and she did not asked to be held. She was a bit clingy but only for a min, then went and played.
I did not cry in the morning, but when my lunch came around..... I lost it. I called Scott, I called my mom, like they were going to make it better.
I am just grateful for those wonderful 3 months I was able to spend with my little one! I thought it would get easier to drop her off everyday and only see her for a few hours everyday, but it only gets harder!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was so good to see you the other day! Gosh, this post made me want to cry. You are a wonderful mom and Laney is so adorable. I hope it will get easier for you soon. Lets get together sometime soon!
I totally agree with you. It is so hard to drop Cooper off at daycare. Cooper still has tears almost every day. He's excited to go but doesn't want me to go to work. I end up crying my way to work. You are so lucky Laney doesn't cry.
Post a Comment