Monday, April 12, 2010

18 Months.. Spring Break.... It's 2010 already?

Spring Break for me was this last week, Laney and I had a blast! This stay at home mom thing I could really get used to.... I made dinner all but one day, house was clean, laundry was done, teeth were brushed consistently, play dates, WOW...... I really could get the hang of that.... But all good things must come to an end, I am now back at work full-time..... but only for 39 more days, then the stay at home mom can happen again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laney and I played and played and played...... (even if the weather was not so hot.... we still had fun...) One thing we did was.... BABY ANIMAL DAYS! We went with our friends the Myers, Ellie is one of Laney's BFF's.... we sure missed Halia (or as Laney would say Mimi... Jaimee is Halia's mom... pretty cute if you ask me!) Laney loved the goats and ducks and kittens and horses! Here are some pics of our fun day.....




Given the ducky a kiss!

The wipe off after she kissed the goat!

Going in for the kiss on the goat!
The kittens were her favorite... she loved them as you can see....



We also got Laney her first hair cut this week... she now has a little bob! Too cute! We did many other fun things, but do not have pictures to show for it.... so on to the updates....

It is crazy to think that I have an 18 months old (well... now she is 19 months...) We took her for her doctors appointment and she was 23 pounds (30%) Height was I believe 31 inches (that might be off, but she was the 25% for that). Her head is huge... 97%, what can I say, she has her parents brains!

Laney is so full of personality and is such a ham. She loves to run. When you tell her to run fast she pumps her left arm like crazy and goes "fast". She is talking up a storm... I have tried to count the number of words for her baby book, but there is a new word everyday.... I stopped at 45 words! I called Scott by his name the other day from one end of the hall to the other and she decided to copy me. So, Scott's name is Dad or Daddy now.... no more Scott for us!

Laney loves peas, mac n' cheese, grapes, cheerios (ro ro's), m&m's, asparagus, pizza, cheese, toast, and juice..... she likes a lot more, but those are what she usually requests!

She LOVES I MEAN LOVES dogs. (puppies) She stares out our window for people to walk by with their puppies, she also loves nays (horses).

I could go on and on and on about our amazing little one, but I will stop here and let you see for your self how stinking cute she is!

(The Boo picture..... EVERYWHERE we go we are told our little girl looks like Boo from Monsters Inc......... I will let you decide.)
















We love our little girl and are so blessed to have her in our lives.

9 comments:

Lisette said...

WHAT A LITTLE DOLL! It makes me all melancholy to think about Lindsey at that age...that seems like forever ago. I would love to do the stay at home mom thing too...and I'm so jealous that you get spring break...how would it be? Hope you guys are doing well!

Miss Morgan said...

Laney is TOO CUTE! I'm sure her big eyes just melt her Daddy's heart.

CrazyKennedys said...

where is the baby animal days? That looked fun!!!

lashlover said...

Love the BOO picture! Thanks for updating your blog lady.. I wondered how Laneys pictures turned out.. Adorable! Love ya!

BrockandBonnieRiley said...

Those are such cute pictures. Your little girl is darling. Thanks for dinner the other week, it was so nice of you and tasted so good! We'll have to do a play date this summer even though Carter will probably just sleep...

Kelly said...

Cute pictures!! Sorry we didn't spend more time together at baby animal days. Cooper's always into his own thing. We'll have to get together again some time.

Michelle said...

Laney is soo cute! I love the pictures of her with the kittens. Can't believe she's already 18 months old!

Nicole said...

Cute, Laners! Yep, definitely looks like Boo! My sister went to baby animal day. I was tempted, but decided not to go since I was a bit worried about Ali. Next year for us!

hoLLY said...

oh my heck she is stinkin cute!