Laney turned 1 on September 7th! It is crazy how fast things go by when you are having fun. It is crazy to think that one year ago I was crying all of the time because she was always sleeping and I was so worried..... now this little one is non-stop! She is the sweetest little thing, and the biggest delight in our lives. I never imagined how much love, and joy one so small could bring into our lives.
If I was to make a list of the perfect baby....... my list would not of even touched what this little girl is. Really the Lord has blessed our family with her and we are so grateful for that!
Laney's milestones/talents so far:
-words: mama, Dada, puppy, baby, shoe, slide, by, no, ball
-12 teeth! (@ her parties she was cutting 4 molars so she was not a happy camper!)
-she loves to twirl and dance
-walking (10 months!!!)
-she loves to play with laundry..... really any laundry
-still no milk
-all the motions to patty-cake:roll it, pull it etc.
-loves the popcorn popping on the tree song
-sleeping though the night @ around 10-11 months (thanks to bumper pads I think!)
-stairs/up and down
-She likes to hold our "hands" (finger) as we walk together (love that one!)
-really she has so many "talents".... what should I put and what should I not put? Let's just say that all she has to do is look at us and we are proud parents! So I guess I can stop here before I brag to much! (What can I say, really I am one proud mom!)
Her 1 year doc appointment stats are:
-height 29 inches 55 percentile
-weight 20.4 50 percentile
-head.... don't remember the size but it is in the 95 percentile!
Well below are some pictures of her birthday parties. Thank you to those who came and supported her on her big day! We are so grateful for our family and friends..... Thank you! The pics are in no special order, enjoy!

She had a ladybug birthday theme!
The kids loved the Pinata! (So did some of the adults :) !)
Uncle Brad
Aunt Becky
Cousins
Molly (the pinata was a strawberry cause they were out of the ladybug ones.... so pretend there is black spots, legs and eyes...etc!)
Eating her cake
Her new puppy in a purse... and cousins helping her!
Swing at Grandma Great's!
Opening gifts
My sister has a friend who does cakes professionally..... This is one that she did for me! It was so cute and so yummy too! Thanks Cindy.
Cousins!
Sharing a swing with Ellie.









8 comments:
Happy Birthday Laney! It just keeps getting funner every day I swear - she is a cutie. Hope you guys are doing good :)
Laney is so cute! Looks like fun parties! I can't wait to see her again. I hope she can come to our next lunch get together. Why do you think the bumper pads helped her sleep? I'm thinking Cooper might need some so he won't keep banging his head on the side and waking himself up.
Lani is such a cutie! And you are such good parents! I'm glad her birthday parties went so well and that we were able to come to the friend one :). Her cakes turned out soo cute! I can't wait to see the pictures Nicole takes of you guys. She does an awesome job!
Laney is so adorable! And my birthday is the 7th too- GREAT day! :) I love the cake, so cute! Looks like she had a fun birthday!
I love her! I am so proud of her too. She amazes me evertime I see her. I just want to squeeze and kiss her!
Brooke...she is so darling!! I can NOT believe she is one?? Holy cow, where does the time go? Congrats on a beautiful daughter!
Laney bug is so cute!! I can't believe she's one, it seems like she was born yesterday!
her cake is sooodang cute! i love it! i cant believe she is One !! and i cant believe she has so many teeth! love her. so glad to see you guys! we will have to hang out soon!
Post a Comment