
Monday, October 12, 2009
Family Pictures!!!
YAY! We got our family pictures taken! We are thrilled with how they turned out. Laney is ALWAYS stubborn when it comes to pictures (which you will see her 1 year pics from Target in the next post... She is screaming!!) anyway...... We think they are great! Our friend Nicole did a great job, you should really check her out..... She has some great specials too! www.nicolegracephotos.blogspot.com ! Thanks Nicole.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














11 comments:
I LOVE your pictures!!! Those turned out so great! You look so pretty in all of your pictures.
Way cute!! Brooke I love your hair! Just gorgeous!! Laney is so cute! I hope we get to see her at our next luncheon!
LOVE em'! They turned out soooo cute!!! I love Laney's stylin' little sunglasses, she is sooo cute! What a cute little family you have!
Brooke, just love the photos. One day Laney will toally treasure the photo of you and she!! You are so beautiful. Nina
I love this family!!!! I hope our family pictures turn out as good as your!!!
Brooke! You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I love all the pictures!!!
Fantastic pictures! Laney looks awfully cute! I love your sweater Brooke, that would look great at the wedding (very fallish). Hopefully we get a copy of one of the pictures?
You guys look fantastic. Laney is a doll. . . she did a great job in those pictures. I so miss you guys I hope you are doing well. Thanks for sharing the pictures you all look great!
They turned out awesome! :) What fun pictures.
Way cute! I didn't even know you had them taken!
Your pictures are SO cute! I can't believe how big Laney is getting.
Post a Comment