Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Been a long time.....

It has been a good month since I have last posted and so much has happened. Instead of wasting time and putting it all in order I decided to just share it all in no order at all and just do the post!
My brother in law is a Saddle bronc (spelling?) Rider and has done it since high school. He was in the Morgan Rodeo on the 1st of August so we decided to go. We went with our friends the Spindlers.... It was Scott Spindler's first Rodeo!

As you can see Laney loved it! And you can see Kelser.... he just wants to squeeze her! He does this every time he sees her. So cute!
Scott is pointing out all of the kids for the chicken chase..... Laney loved to see it!


Swimming Lessons! Laney took swimming lessons for her first time! She did it with some of her friends! It was so fun to be with the moms and their kids...... Laney was not a big fan of the whole thing..... But she LOVED the toys at the end of each lesson..... I think it would help if they did not have the class during nap time!

Laney in her "Hollywoods"!




We were able to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple! That was so neat! And there is a
Chic-fil-a drive through down the road..... That was neat too!


I went to a friends spa party.... Had never been to one, so I did not know that kids were not invited..... So we had to put Laney in her porta crib to keep her in one place...... Funny!

June 30th Scott's youngest brother Brad came home from his mission from South America! When he left there were not any grand kids..... When he came home there were five! ALL GIRLS! Here is an updated family photo of the Pendleton Family..... all there except for the triplets who are all almost home from the hospital now!

We went to Star Valley for the weekend to hear his brother speak..... Here is Uncle Mark and Uncle Brad holding Molly and Laney!

Laney and Grandpa Great on the 4-wheeler!


Yes..... I know it is sideways.... but it works. Laney's first time swimming. She loved it and after about 30 minutes she was done! So Grandma came and got her so that I could stay and play with my sister and her two cute boys!

My mom is the oldest of 7 children...... but out of I believe 25-30 grand kids to Grandma, we are the ONLY four generation in the whole bunch (of women)! So for Grandma's birthday which is the 4th of July we had to get a picture of us at her party!

Our family on the 4th!


At the Fireman's BBQ Laney played on the swings for her first time and as you can see she LOVED IT! She was saying Wee..... It was so cute!

Laney at the Parade. She really did not mind all of the sirens or anything...... She really enjoyed watching it!
Airport when Uncle Brad came home and met Laney for his first time!
It always gets me when Shelley cries. I have been able to be there for everyone's homecoming minus Scott and his older sister Sunny..... Even when I did not know his mom and it was I think the first time I met her... When Justin came home, she cried when she saw him.... and then I cried! I never understood the love a mother has for her children until I had Laney..... I can't imagine seeing them for the first time after two years!
Early in the month I got a group together and we did a "tasting" at Noodles and Co. It was so fun! They let you try everything on the menu for free and they make sure you are full when you leave! We were all stuffed and the treatment was AWESOME!
Well in the last 48 hours..... LANEY IS WALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has taken 5-6 steps before but now she is walking across the room. She is still kinda a chicken but she is doing great! She turns 11 months in 2 days..... so WOW!
I guess while I am doing a huge post I will share Laney's new "talent's" and loves!
-walking
-stairs up and down... she has a hard time with the turning around part before she goes down but that is it!
-Words: Mama, Dada, Baby, Puppy, Ball
-She is in her own room, in her own bed, WITHOUT me in there!
-Sleeps about 6 hours straight!
-loves Grapes, Cheetos, Spaghetti-O's, juice, Goldfish
-HATES MILK (I am open to ideas here.... PLEASE HELP!)
-We are bad parents and put her in a front facing car seat! She meets all of the requirements expect she is 31 days short of being one! She loves it!
-She loves her pink poodle purse!
That is it off the top of my head!
One more thing....... We put her in the Standard Examiner Baby contest. If I would of known how the judging was going to work, I would not of done it... but it is worth a shot! PLEASE send a text message to 801-513-8855 in your text put baby (space) 106! It is worth a shot, but it really is a competition of whose family is the biggest! Kinda lame but oh well!



8 comments:

Amy said...

looks like you guys are having a great summer. we need to get together soon! laney is darling. my blog site is harrisliving@blogspot.com

Christy said...

Haha, hey I was glad you could come to my 'spa' party - and I am glad you brought Laney, she is such a doll! It was great to see ya - we definately need to get together sometime :)

Michelle said...

Laney is soo cute! I love her face squished up against the window, her sunglasses and her big cheesy smile! What a cute little girl! Sounds like you guys have been busy doing lots of fun stuff!

Lisette said...

What fun pictures....and I absolutely cannot believe that Laney is walking....I think Talmage is on his way there....UGH!!! She is a doll! Hope we see you guys soon (but it sounds like you've been busy) as have we. Take care!!

Nicole said...

Good post! And lots of fun. I love laney's little 4th of july outfit...so cute!

Cindee said...

Hey, it was good to see you today. Your baby is much bigger than I imagined, even from the cute pictures! Smootches.

Sale and Jaimee said...

I love the family pic of you guys infront on the temple. So neat! Laney is so hilarious... I love that pic of her smashing her face! Swimming lessons were so fun and I need a copy of that pic.

Matt and Lindsay said...

oh my gosh!!! Your kid cracks me up!!! I can't get enough of her. cute pictures!!!