Not sure what to do. I think that it is freaky that some stranger left this on my blog. I am not sure what to think and what to do. I really do not want to go private..... but this freaks me out! I want to stay open to everyone cause it is so fun to find friends and I love it when I am found by old friends..... but this lovely post from this stranger may change things...... What do you think? This is what he said:
Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures and template.
I like your blog.
Let's talk about life. Please visit:
global-solution.blogspot.com
Keep blogging.
Have a nice day.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yeah, I agree it's a little weird. We had someone leave a comment on our blog and the title of her blog was Malicious Intent. Kind of freaky, but her comment wasn't anything bad or scary. Did you check out the blog address that was left? Sometimes people just happen to find your blog and leave a comment. I've done that before, to other people. I wouldn't worry too much unless the same person keeps commenting.
I got the exact same comment... I just deleted it. i don't think you should worry. People "blog hop" a lot to get more traffic to their blog. If you're worried just be careful about how much info you put in your posts. But- I wouldn't worry too much.
Hey I got the same comment too....kinda freaked me out as well, I have no clue who it is, I just deleted it and hope they wont come back!
That is kinda freaky. I bet they just want more people looking at their blog because I looked at the blog address they left just to see if they looked creepy at all and it looks like they probably make money every time someone looks at their blog. I was a little worried after I looked at their blog because they will probably see that I looked at it so I hope they don't start looking at mine!
I had a weird randon comment from someone I didnt know. My mother in law said it might have been one of her relatives but I deleted it so Im not sure but I doubt it was anyone we knew. Anyways I just feel more safe having our blog private. I dont like knowing that there are weirdos out there reading about my life.
Yeah some people are definitely weird. I'd just ignore it. Or you can change your blog address...although that's a pain.
ps Molly calls laney nay nay!!
It's weird to think about all the people that could be looking at your blog ... especially when you have a baby. I think most people are just curious about other people and aren't really anything to be scared about. I totally understand why you would want to go private though!
Oh man! That is weird! It could be nothing but we recently had the same thing happen and we just decided to go private. I'm glad cause now I don't have to worry. I do agree though, it's kinda nice that people can find so good luck with deciding what to do!!
Post a Comment