Happy Father's Day!!!!
The day started off with an excellent breakfast made by yours truly and Laney! Off to church, parents and Grandparents! He got spoiled the Friday before Father's day as you can see below!!!!! We love you Scott/ Dad! You are the greatest!

Laney has been out for as long as she was in! CRAZY!! We are so stinking blessed and lucky to have such a good and beautiful baby! For her 9 month visit she was in the 25% for her weight (17.9 lbs), 30% for her height and 85% for her head! What can we say, she has major brains! She used to be in the 90% for everything, but she is little now! (Having the flu of some sort this last week did not help.)
Her talents so far: (off the top of my head...)patty-cake
wave
mama
dada
baby (so Grandma says... she will not perform when asked:) )
crawling
walking along furniture
walking with a push toy across the room
feeding her self... she will not do spoons!
claps and loves to say YAY!!!
Heck to us breathing is a talent and so is pooping!! We absolutely love her!!!! Words can't describe!!!
Here are some pics:
Fun at the Doctors






6 comments:
Brooke she is adorable!! What a beautiful blessing!
It looks like she'll be walking any day! She's well on her way. She's still way cute, I'm glad you're having so much fun with her!
Laney is adorable!! We have a small child too so don't feel bad it's all that moving around she does.
I can't believe she is 9 mo. already that is crazy how time flies. I'm glad you have a blog or we wouldn't be able to see what she looks like and watch her grow. We miss you guys and hope to come visit soon.
Nice! The day we get our own washer and dryer will be a great day!
I love you Laney! I always want to pinch those cheeks (although they have gone down :( )
You guys have such a cute little family! Laney is adorable and you and Scott are such cute parents.
She is such a cuttie! I cannot believe how quickly she is growing! Glad you had a wonderful fathers day, looks like Scott got lots of great presents!
Post a Comment