Okay, I have been accused of being a blog slacker..... but I do work for a living! j/k Linds! I do have a ton to catch up on so here is a big one! In no specific order.......
This is Laney playing at dinner! She is getting to be so much stinking fun.... Well she has always been fun, but she is starting to communicate and it is a blast! She can wave and does it at the right times. She can say mama and dada once in a while. She is pulling herself up to furniture. I found her fingers in the dvd player last week! We are so blessed to have such a beautiful, happy good baby who turns nine months next week! CRAZY!!!!!!!

My good friends from high school... Mitch and Wendy were sealed in the temple on Saturday. That was so neat to be a part of. I am so happy for them and so stinking excited! Congrats guys we love you!

Wendy and I went to BYU Hawaii together and also worked as CNA's together. She invited one of our patients Dennis to the session and the sealing. I saw him and cried! I love teaching, but seeing him makes me miss my old job! He is such an amazing spirit and he has the best attitude even after all he has gone through. He made me look at life totally different, and it was so fun to see him again and to be with him in the temple! I love this guy like he was my own Grandpa.

Friday night we had some friends over....(Sorry Sale) Our friend Sale who is like 28 has never flown a kite... So I went to Walmart and bought a kite and we flew them..... He really enjoyed it, and it was fun to watch too! Halia and Laney took a bath together that night..... I have pics but have not down loaded them yet..... We decided that it was probably not the best idea! (We will have to try it when they are a little older.)

Laney's first time at the ZOO!!! It was a ton of fun! She reacted a little bit more than I thought she would of. She clapped the entire time on the train and loved the monkeys.
The kids: Stevie, Colby, Laney, Halia, Brock and Carson
Stevie was not a happy camper at this point!
Kami.... this is for you...... We saw the spider monkeys and as you can see the lovely shot above.... the lovely thing between the legs...... EVERY monkey had one...... we could not decide if it was a private part or what........... I thought it was a huge hemmorhoid!
Laney has a little ways to go to be as big as a Gorilla!


Kesler turned 4! He had a birthday party at the park and had a pony, clown and a pinata! It was a big success and a lot of fun too! (The clown did not come near me, thank goodness!)

Laney and Halia just playin. We think that growing up they will either hate each other or absolutely love each other...... since they are so close in age!

We bought a grill and this is how we got it home.... We have a truck but we had to be white trash and bring it home this way! I was hiding in the back with Laney!
Laney being Laney!
I can't forget, last but not least...... Sunny had her triplets!! YAY! She was 27 weeks along and Makenna, Madison and Carly decided that it was time to come! They are in the NICU for at least 3 months, but things are looking good and mom is doing great! We can't wait to meet them! She has pics on her blog if you want to see them!
Laney being Laney!
I can't forget, last but not least...... Sunny had her triplets!! YAY! She was 27 weeks along and Makenna, Madison and Carly decided that it was time to come! They are in the NICU for at least 3 months, but things are looking good and mom is doing great! We can't wait to meet them! She has pics on her blog if you want to see them! 
11 comments:
Stinking cute post!! Your little Laney is so dang cute! I love her smile in the first picture. And I can't believe Sale has never flown a kite? Crazy. We had so much fun with you guys at the zoo. Thanks for the invite. The jury's still out on whatever it was between those monkey's legs. WEIRD!! Ha ha ha. WE had a blast thanks again.
Brooke: Laney is beautiful! It's so fun to see my childhood friends start having kids of their own. And sort of strange...I remember when we were just trouble-making rascals ourselves! Good times. We need to catch up sometime, yo! I don't even know what city you're living in now!
Laney is so big and cute! I'm glad you finally posted more stuff :) and thanks for including our special day! LOVE YOU GUYS!
Cute pictures! That was so much fun going to the Zoo!
Okay.... Update on the monkey thing. I was told at work that the monkeys are in heat! FYI!
Hey, thanks for calling me out! :) Cute post though, I love those two babies!!! When Matt and I left your house the other night I was telling him how excited I was for Ellie to get big and play, then he had to burst my bubble and tell me she won't keep up with them for a year or two!!! Also I loved the kite experience, but it would have helped if there was some wind, it may have made it a bit easier!!! Laney is so stinking cute!! I love all the close up pictures you have of her! Thanks for posting, keep it up!!! :)
oh, and by the way, I know Fifi the Clown, she's not scary!!! She's so funny!
Yeah, you slacker! :) I don't even recognize Laney! She is so big and has so much hair! I wish you guys were coming this weekend, but I guess we'll see you at the airport in a few weeks! Hope you're liking your new place.
I can't believe how big Laney is! They grow so fast, but isn't it fun? Laney is a doll by the way, she's so cute!
Looks like you guys have had a great few weeks!! Little Laney is getting so big and is such a doll, it's crazy how fast they grow huh?
I can just picture you two driving around with the grill on top of your car like that!!! I would be hiding in the back seat as well! Laney is getting so big and she is so ADORABLE! Fun to hear what you have been up to.
Post a Comment