Monday, April 13, 2009

Bunny on a Leash!

Okay, it's a long one sorry! First things first, Scott had a mission reunion a couple of weeks ago. It was very interesting! I will leave it at that. We were glad that we went. His mission pres. and wife are moving back east to be with family, so who knows when he will get to see them again. I have only met them a few times, but they are fantastic people.


If you listen to X96 every now and again, you may know this guy! I was star struck, so we had to get a picture. This is the Pendleton family with Richie T! Scott did not put the two together until this mission reunion. (So Scott was kinda star struck too, but he points fingers at me! (That is okay, I enjoyed it!) Richie T was Scott's AP on his mission. It is a small world.

This is a random pic of Laney that I just had to post! I love it!

EASTER! Yes, that is a bunny on a leash! My two nephews woke up to a bunny on a leash tied to their tree in their back yard! All of the grand kids ate it up.
Laney got a pink and yellow elephant from Grandma and Grandpa Pendleton. Laney and I could not go up this weekend for Easter because of her RSV, and she has cut 4 teeth in the last 5 days!
She loves it!
Such a happy baby!
Scott got a bit extreme but Chance ate it up! Scott put some eggs up on Dave and Dawna's roof, so Chance got up on the roof and got them!
He was a bit scared to come down, but he made it!
All of the grand kids looking at their treasures! It was such a fun Easter and so nice to spend it with family! We were missing one person in our family, Sheri, and we hope she starts feeling better soon!


5 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Easter :)! I'm sorry about Laney's RSV and new teeth coming in, that's no fun. I hope she feels better soon! Colby is sick too. Having a sick baby is the worst! :(

Nicole said...

Fun! I would have been excited about a bunny on a leash too :)

Amy said...

BUnny on a leash is the coolest thing ever!!! I love it. It was so fun to see you guys the other weekend. We need to get together soon..not at a mission reunion! Oh, I got your blog link off facebook. Hope you don't mind.

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

What fun pics. I LOVE the baby pictures of Laney... what a doll! Where did you get them taken? I Am trying to decide where to get our newborn pics taken and your turned out sooo good! I can't believe she is already 7 months old... CRAZY!

Matt and Lindsay said...

you are officially a blog slacker!!!