Okay, a mother's chance to brag! We got these taken last week and they turned out so stinking cute! So...... I have to brag...... but she is adorable! She is seven months old today, and boy has time flown! Hope you enjoy.

Family... to love, to hug, to kiss, life doesn't get much better than this!
16 comments:
Oh, Brook, She is impossibly beautiful with those big gorgeous eyes! Where were these taken?
Those pictures are darling! She has such pretty eyes!
nickanddorene.blogspot.com
Oh man she is so stinkin' cute!! I love them!!
She's beautiful!! I love them!
Super cute pictures! What a little sweetie!
Brooke she is absolutely adorable. . . she has such big beautiful eyes. She looks like a sweetie. I wish we were closer so we could watch her grow up and actually meet her. Keep pictures coming I love to see them. Congrats again on such a sweet baby.
She looks SO cute in all of the pictures! I love her big blue eyes.
It's okay, you can brag because you're right! She is absolutely adorable! I love her dress!
Her eyes are so big! I'm going to miss working with your sister- she is so great!
Oh my gosh! She is so darling Brooke! Those cheeks!! Adorable pictures! She's getting so big!
Sooo cute! My favorites are the ones with the flowers in the background. They are all so cute! You've got yourselves one adorable little girl!
Those pictures are SO cute! Isn't it crazy it's already been 7 months? It sure goes by fast!
Oh my goodness, those are ADORABLE!! What a sweet little girl Laney is. I love the rose pictures!
They are DARLING! I love them! I love the dress...to die for! She looks sooo cute in orange! We love you Laners!
She is absolutely the cutest! She has the prettiest eyes; she's getting so big!
Those are SUCH darling pictures!! I don't check your blog way often, but I'm glad I got to see those. I hope someday we get to meet that little girl and see you guys.
Post a Comment