Well, it has been over a month since I last posted, seems like forever. I am up writing an IEP and I thought I would update our blog at the same time, since I cannot ever find a minute to do it any other time.
I always told myself growing up and even when I first got married that I wanted to have a career and be a mom. But now that I have a career, and now that I am a mom..... I just WISH that I could be a mom. Being a mom is the greatest thing EVER! And to be honest, it is a career in itself. I never understood how hard it is to work full-time and be a mom. It's just insane how crazy it is!
Anyway... an update.... Scott is still doing his tape thing, and right now he is on a streak of a sale a day.... so for March I believe he got something like... 25 or so sales! Pretty good if you ask me. I am teaching still.... I have to transfer to a different school next year and I am waiting to hear about that...... I think I kinda want to go to Jr. High level, but we will see what happens!
Laney... oh Laney.... I love that girl! Laney is now rolling over from stomach to back, and back to stomach. She is sitting up pretty darn good on her own. She got her canine tooth on one side, and is working on the other canine and her tooth next to that one.... so in all when those are in she will have 5 teeth! She is only 7 months old (next week)! She is growing so fast. She can also feed herself. If I put the baby puffs on her tray, she will pick them up and eat them! And she loves to read! (Well I guess look at books since she can't read yet. That is coming soon though :) ) Kinda funny, that the smallest thing just make a mom so proud, and they make me brag! Sorry.
Well no pictures on this post, but I got some taken last week and when I get them, I will post them! They turned out so dang cute!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay, a post! The laners is such a cutie. Can't wait to see her again. And hopefully she'll remember that the last time she liked me :) ha ha! I'll bring my necklace again if not!!
I'm so glad Scott is kicking butt at his job!! And of course you are at yours :)
Sounds like your cute little family is all doing well :) what school district do you teach in? Thats great about Scott and his 25 sales. Laney is so cute, I love her big blue eyes.
Oh, IEPs, gotta love them.. I've never actually written one but had to learn how to do it at school.. Are you a SPED teacher? Oh man, 5 teeth?! Selma will be 7 months in just a couple months and I don't know if I'm ready for 5 teeth, yikes!! Can't wait to see the pictures!
Can't wait to see the pictures. It's so much fun seeing your baby grow and learn new things isn't it! Laney is a cutie, wow 5 teeth already! Colby didn't get his first till after he was 1. Good luck with the career and Mom thing. It's hard, but you do what you have to do :). Congrats to Scott on all the sales, that's great!
Post a Comment