Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Going Private!

As hard as it was to decide, we are going to go private! It really kinda stinks, cause you are always finding new people and it is so fun.... But I am just nervous that some pedophile will see my beautiful baby, then who knows what! So... if you want to stay informed and in tune with our blog, send me your email! If you do not want to post it in the comments, my address is brookiependleton@yahoo.com . I am going to wait a little while until I do it but we would love to keep hearing from you!

20 comments:

blank said...

Hey brooke my email is toridowdle@gmail.com. we would love to stay in touch with you guys and we love looking at the cute pictures on your blog, so I hope you add us! thanks

{amy k.} said...

Hey Brooke- I'd love to keep seeing updates. Your little girl is growing so fast!

amyandjeffmartinez at yahoo dot com

(just like normal emails, I just type the words so those crazy things don't pick up my email address....)

Tobler's said...

Hey Brooke my email is chuckielou@hotmail.com
We would love to stay in touch! Thanks!

Natalie said...

Hi Brooke...I would love to keep reading. natbug_13@hotmail.com

Michelle said...

Be sure to add me! :) michelletrujillo1@gmail.com

Giff and Shirelle said...

Here's my email address Brooke
Shirelleg1@yahoo.com
I'd love to still be able to see your cute blog! ;)

Stephanie Chugg said...

Count us in, friend!

chuggfam@msn.com

Kelly said...

Paul and I love to see pictures of Laney! Please add us to your list. My email is kind of long sorry.
sandkell@speech-languagepathologist.org

Kyle, Jess, and Max said...

Please add me too! kylejessthackeray@msn.com

Shaun - Jillian said...

Brooke - I just found your blog and it looks like it was just in time before you go private. Your little girl is adorable and you look really great! I would love to keep checking in on you. My email is jbeardall@lifetime.com. Our blog is thebeardyfam.blogspot.com.

The DeGiulio's said...

hope its ok if we add your blog to our blog list :)
ours is degiuliofamily2006.blogspot.com

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Definitely add us! hilaryparkin@gmail.com

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

please please please include me!!! kamirobbins@gmail.com thanks!

Jenna said...

Brooke your little girl is a DOLL!! I think she is a great mix of the both of you! I would love to keep up with your blog!!!

jenza02@yahoo.com

Nicole said...

npendleton27@yahoo.com

Sweet Daisy said...

I would love to keep tabs on you guys. My address is
kkoford81@hotmail.com. It was fun seeing you guys at Wal Mart the other week.

Heather said...

Me too :)
heather.d.cutler@gmail.com

It's Me...shell said...

Hey my address is Save_the_Cows9@hotmail.com

Hurst Family said...

Everybodies going private!
We'd like to be on your list...
duckswoddle@yahoo.com

Miss Morgan said...

Hey Brooke! I love reading your blog. Your little girl is so cute! My email address in bestmorgan@gmail.com.

Thanks!