Monday, February 2, 2009

3:00 AM

So last night at about 3 AM Laney decided to wake up.... That is fine, happens all of the time. The problem is that she thought it was morning. She was already to play! I tried everything I knew to get her back asleep... nothing worked! So.... I hopped in the truck at about 4 AM and went for a ride! In about 10 minutes she was out! But how annoying is that! I did not know what else to do! Any suggestions? (In case you were wondering.... The Arby's in Layton by Albertsons, got a delivery at about 415AM last night! So maybe the foods is extra "fresh" today!) LOL!

This is Laners eating her little nightlight guy at 3 AM!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

That's no fun! I mean I love seeing Colby's precious face anytime of the day but to have to be up for an hour in the middle of the night! I don't know what you tell ya, sorry :). That was a good idea on your part though, the car ride thing.

Natalie said...

Have you ever tried using the hair dryer? Both of my boys calm right down when we turn it on. We just plug it in next to the rocker and run it on low until they relax. Sometimes that's all they need to go back to sleep. So sorry you had to take a 4am drive. That totally stinks! Hope tonight isn't a repeat!!

Matt and Lindsay said...

Oh, the things I get to look forward to. She is a little stinker, but how can you not love her no matter what time it is!!!

Kelly said...

I'm sorry to hear that! No Fun. We finally just decided to let Cooper cry himself back to sleep because nothing else seemed to help. It was so hard at first but it was the best decision we ever made. He is now starting to wake up only once a night.

Sale and Jaimee said...

Hey Brookie! Ha ha! I'm laughing cause Halia did that twice last week. (I know, crazy,...the baby that sleeps 12 hrs at night. I'm not complaining.) She has never done that before either. She just wanted to play and sing. It was so cute but how can ya get mad when she has no idea why no one wants to play at 3am! Right? :) We...(I) use the ocean music, and a binky, (of course she sucks it like candy) to help her get back to sleep. Also the rock a bye bob marley on our ipod. I will have to get a copy to you. Good thing your not workin right now right? :)

Joni and Rico Adams said...

I just found your blog today! So if you go private add me to the mix. joniradams@gmail.com Good to find you!