Thursday, January 29, 2009

Love the Mush!

Laney is learning everyday, and it is so stinking fun! I have been off track for the last week and a half, and between Scott, my mother and I.... we have been trying to get Laney on a bottle, and/or rice ceral! Well, as you can see from the pics below... it is a bit of a struggle! She loves to help, and it is so cute.... and so messy! As for the bottle.... well so far that is not happening!


Laney is now rolling all over the place! She also has two teeth! She is only 4.5 months old and has two teeth! As you can see, she loves to be naked and she loves her toes!



This is just one cute picture! It cracks me up! I am not sure what she is doing, but I like it!
These two pics are a little older but I had to share them.... The first one is cousin Sadie and Laney. Sadie took Laney to her class for show and tell!
This picture is of Laney and Halia! Not a good picture of either, Laney looks drugged and Halia has a funny face, but..... Laney is two weeks older than her cute little friend and looks like she could eat her! Halia is such a good baby and so cute! (Picutre is about 2 months or so old!)


7 comments:

Michelle said...

Laney is getting so big! She is such a cutie! Wow, she has 2 teeth already, that's crazy! Colby didn't get his first tooth till after his first birthday!

Sale and Jaimee said...

Ha ha ha! I love that picture! They both look so funny! I am just startin my blog and I'm tryin to get completely updated. I'm glad you put that pic up. I'm gonna have to copy ya and do a post with it also! Yay for "Tubs" and Halia. J/K

Kelly said...

Laney is soooooo cute! Aren't babies fun. I'm sorry the bottle thing isn't going well. Have you tried the Born Free bottles? Cooper uses them and loves them. Good luck.

Josh and Cara said...

So cute Brooke! I loved trying to get Conner to eat Rice cereal! It was kinda a joke for the first couple times! Laney has some cute facial expressions!!

blank said...

She is so cute, I love her cheeks! and I cant believe she already has two teeth.

Romney said...

Hey! How are you guys? I found your blog on the Trujillo's. Anyway, Laney is so cute. We started giving Jocelyn mush too and she loves it! Aren't they so much fun?

P.S. We have a blog too, but it's private. Email me if you want to see it romneysummers@gmail.com

Nicole said...

Cute! Can't wait to pinch her cheeks in person! I love little Laners!