Thursday, January 8, 2009

A TON to catch up on!

So I have been horrible at this blogging thing, and a ton has gone on since my last post! So instead of organizing my pics.... They are in random order.... so look at the ones you want.... and read those captions..... or just skim and enjoy!

Say Say and Brett! Congrats Say Say on your baptism!
We went to Arizona right after Christmas and... this is us there!

Laney on her first airplane ride! She did GREAT!

Some of the family went on a mine tour and really enjoyed it! It was too cold for Laney and she was sleeping so she and I hung out in the parking lot and gift shop!

LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!! Utah really needs one!

The boys messing around at the Desert Museum!

This is where Scott and I went for our 4 year anniversary! Love you honey! The lights were pretty cool on the cactus!

Laney being cute! She looks angry in this pic... but I love the snail bow!!! (She is now 4 months old.)

In the restaurant on our anniv!

Laney's first Christmas! She matches her gift! We went to Star Valley for Christmas this year and it was really nice to just be lazy all day and be with the family! There was no rush for anything, we even took breaks from opening gifts from Santa to eat breakfast! I can honestly say I have never done that before!

Horrible of me on Christmas morning but so cute of Laney!

She is so close to rolling over!

Laney and Molly! Christmas morning!

Laney and Dad!

The huge tree and a ton of gifts (there was like 4 families Christmas morning so it looks like a ton!)

Grandma and Grandpa Poll after the Poll Christmas party! (This is the grandpa that was able to perform our marriage!)

Poll Christmas party! We are such a big family that we have to have it in the church gym! This is a family that really has a good time together! I wanted to post some more pics of the adult cousin party that we have every year... but I have not gotten them emailed to me yet ...(Jodi!) But we played spoons, it was the biggest game of spoons I have ever played... there were 20 of us! Boy was it interesting!


Laney opening her gift from Addy! She got some really really cute hair bows that she just loves! (I know cause she told me!)

Ward Christmas party! And our new bishop shakin it up!
One of our friend's Christmas Parties!

Sugar cookie Laney!


The girls!

Great food, good fun, good friends, and great family! Merry Christmas!
So as you can see, we had a really busy but really fun holiday season! We had our 4 year anniversary, a vacation, parties, a baptism, Christmas in Wyoming and a cute little baby to enjoy it all with! We love you all and hope that you had a great holiday season as well!





3 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the snail bow- I've never seen one before. Hey Scott and I were married by his grandpa too- loved it.

Jodi said...

Thats a buttload of updates! Thanks...who is the kid in front of Scott at the Desert Museaum? He looks familiar!

Nicole said...

yay! busy, busy. i love the one with molly and laney. in mine laney is falling over and molly's crawling away!