Sunday, December 7, 2008

USU vs. BYU!

On Saturday night we went to the USU vs. BYU game! It was a blast. Scott's brother goes up there to school, we were Aggies, and well..... I am for 4 more days! Mark (Scott's brother had two extra tickets from his roomate that we used, Laney stayed at home, and we had a fun date! The Aggies lost, but they will remain winners to me! It was a fun game, and a close one too! GO AGGIES!!!!
Above pic... we used our smile feature on our camera, so we are cheesing it!Above is Mark, Justin, Scott and Me (I kind of crashed boys night I think, but oh well!) Thanks Mark for the tickets!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like you had a fun time! Cute pictures! You both look so cute!

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

Yay for Aggies!! and Yay for getting the 'Wood' off of your picture. LOL. I'm way jealous, I love Utah State. Looks like you had a ton of fun.