Our family has some new updates.... some interesting and others maybe not so really, or maybe not so interesting at all! First of all is our little Laney..... she is now 3 months old! She is an absolute doll..... and such a good baby.... I am sure with the next one we will pay! In the pic below she is cuddled up with her JJCole car seat blanket warmer thing! She loves it! Thanks Grandma!
My birthday was a week or so ago and Scott told me he was going to play ball in the morning but did not really go. He went to Madbrook doughnut shop and... surprised me with this doughnut with 24 candles burning as he walked down the hall and sang Happy Birthday! It was quite the surprise, especially when the smoke detector went off!

So this may not be as neat as it so Scott and I but.... Laney has discovered her voice in the last 48 hours! I was going to post a video of it, but it was taking forever, so never mind! But it is sure cute. Maybe if I can figure out how to download it quicker I will post it later....
More updates ...... I am back at work.... not fun at all (of course I would rather be at home with my baby) but, I have a lovely job to go back to, and great people that I work with..... and for Scott..... well, still looking for a job, so if you know of anything, let us know!
We also went to St. George for Thanksgiving with my family, it was a nice little trip! Can I say "In and Out Burger?" I love that place! On my birthday we bought a new digital camera! (Way stoked about that one!) So all of these lovely pics are from our new camera!
The semester ends the 12th of December for me and my grad program will be done! I got a letter in the mail telling me that I am in the top 15% of my graduating class, so that is pretty exciting! But I believe that is all that is new..... Much love!
4 comments:
How fun that you got to spend Thanksgivin in St. George, lucky! :)... Hope you had a great a birthday! That's so cute of Scott to surprise you with the donut and candles! Good luck being back at work and we'll let you know if we hear of any jobs :)... Laney is sooo cute!
Your little Laney is so precious! I absolutely love her dark hair! Sounds like you had a fun Thanksgiving and Birthday... glad Scott didn't burn down the house!
Laney is so precious! Next time you come down to St. George we should get together. Let us know, we would love to see you guys and meet little Laney.
Happy Be-lated Birthday! :)
Happy Birthday! I think it's so cool you went to grad school, and good job on graduating in the top 15%! Laney is really cute!
Post a Comment