On Sunday the Burton Family had our Thanksgiving dinner! We are all unable to be together for Thanksgiving and days around it so my mom every year makes Thanksgiving dinner 2 weeks before! This year my brother was assigned to bring Guitar Hero and Dance Dance! As you can see from the pics below, it was a blast!
Anyway, besides the great food and Dance Dance, and Guitar Hero, it was a blast! It is so fun when the whole family can be together, Great Grandma and all! I am so thankful for them and all of the fun that we have together! I could not ask for a better family!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a good time! I'm not good at those games either but they are still way fun!
How fun! That is such a good idea to celebrate early so you could all get together... we otta try that! Sounds like you all had a blast dancing and playing music!
Hi Brooke! It's Dorene Tobler (Nick's wife). How have you been? We haven't seen you two in so long. It looks like you are having lots of fun and have a new addition!
Little Laney is so cute!
Where are you guys living at now?Our blog is: nickanddorene.blogspot.com
Looks like so much fun! I think it's hilarious your parents did so well at guitar hero! I'll have to have my parents play too. :)
Post a Comment