Sunday, November 16, 2008
The very best bishopric!
Today our ward had some major changes in it. Our lovely bishopric was released. Along with the bishopric being released, so was Sister Perry and Sister Fowers. Even though we were not in the ward for more than oh.... something like 6 months or so we got to know these wonderful people, and they have truly touched our lives. We will really miss them and their smiling faces at church and at activities, but like they say "they have left footprints on our hearts", and we have learned so much from them through their example, and testimonies. Thank you to them, and welcome aboard to our new bishopric, who I am sure will be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sad they are gone! :( It's sad thinking about it but I'm sure our new bishopric will be awesome too!
Post a Comment