Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Christmas!??
I know.... We have not had Thanksgiving yet..... but, I love Christmas. I am already listening to Christmas music, putting Christmas sprinkles on everything I bake, and asking to put up our Christmas tree. Because everyone is telling me to turn off the music, no on putting up the Christmas tree, and to not put sprinkles on everything, I am putting Christmas on our Blog! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's funny. And cute family picture by the way! I love Laney! She is such a doll! :)
Yay! I'm on your side. I love that Christmas music is already on the radio.
I totally agree with you. I started listening to Christmas music the day after Halloween. If Paul would let me I would put up our Christmas tree too. How are things going with Laney? The pictures of her are so cute.
What a beautiful family picture of you guys at the top of your page. I love the fall leaves and you all just look so happy. I can't believe Christmas is already 1 1/2 months away! I think being here in Arizona, it feels farther away because it is still so warm.
I'm with you Brooke! I love Christmas! We are putting our lights on our house tommorow!! YEAH! STINKIN cute family picture!! You look great!
I totally agree, I've been listening to Christmas music since Halloween! Dan gets annoyed I think! You guys are so cute, Laney is adorable! We need to get together sometime!!!
Post a Comment