Congrats on Laney's blessing! Testimony meeting was awesome. Thanks for bearing your testimony :). You have an awesome family! Your Dad's and Father-in-laws testimonies were great too. Laney is so adorable. She was so good during her blessing! I remember Colby cried the whole time during his :(!... One more thing. Your guys' lesson in sunday school was wonderful as usual! Thanks for all you add to our ward! :)
Brooke Burton?! I haven't talked to you for such a long time! I saw your blog on Cara's. It sounds like life is treating you well, you have a darling little girl. I hope you are doing well, it's good to see you again even if it's just pictures! Take care,
Oh Brooke! She is adorable..just like her mother! It seems like yesterday that we blessed Conner and well....19 months later, here we are! Love every moment!
Hey Brooke! It is so fun to see how Laney is changing everyday. I'm trying to figure this bloggin thing out stiil but hope to catch up with everyone else soon.
11 comments:
She is such a beautiful baby! Those pictures are so cute Ü
I love the close up black and white picture of her sleeping, how precious! She is a beautiful baby... just like her mommy!
Congrats on Laney's blessing! Testimony meeting was awesome. Thanks for bearing your testimony :). You have an awesome family! Your Dad's and Father-in-laws testimonies were great too. Laney is so adorable. She was so good during her blessing! I remember Colby cried the whole time during his :(!... One more thing. Your guys' lesson in sunday school was wonderful as usual! Thanks for all you add to our ward! :)
Brooke Burton?! I haven't talked to you for such a long time! I saw your blog on Cara's. It sounds like life is treating you well, you have a darling little girl. I hope you are doing well, it's good to see you again even if it's just pictures! Take care,
Bonnie Barlow
Brockandbonnieriley.blogspot.com
Oh Brooke! She is adorable..just like her mother! It seems like yesterday that we blessed Conner and well....19 months later, here we are! Love every moment!
She is so darling! I love little Laney! I love the sepia one, it's my fave!
I love those pictures! She really is such an adorable baby. Congrats on the big day!
You have a beautiful baby!! Congrats.
She sure is beautiful!
Brooke thank you for finding me! Laney is beautiful! I'm so happy for you. Little girls are the best! I'm glad things are going well for you.
Hey Brooke! It is so fun to see how Laney is changing everyday. I'm trying to figure this bloggin thing out stiil but hope to catch up with everyone else soon.
Post a Comment