Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Introducing Laney Pendleton

Our newest and sweetest person of our family has arrived! Laney Brooke Pendleton was born early Sunday September 7, 2008 at 3:35 in the morning! She weight 7lbs 11 ounces, was 20.5 inches long, and has a full head of hair!

After twelve hours of labor, and 1 hour and 45 minutes of pushing she joined our little family! We both are so in love with her! I cry often just looking at her, thinking how blessed I am to be trusted with such a beautiful little person.

Some pics of her are below. She has jaundice really bad and we have to keep her under lights all the time, it is really hard. I ask that you keep her in your prayers during this hard time for her!

Thank you for all of your love, support, and prayers as our family starts a new adventure!

17 comments:

{amy k.} said...

Oh Brooke, she's beautiful! And she was born on my birthday- what a great day! :) Love all that hair! And I will definitely keep your sweet little family in my prayers. Good luck and congrats!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Look at that beautiful head of hair! She is absolutely beautiful! I am sure you are both having a blast with her around. Congratulations! We are so excited for you.

blank said...

She is so beautiful. I am so jelous of all her hair. Congrats!!!

Kelly said...

Congrats to you and Scott! Laney is so cute.

Our Family said...

She is so beautiful! You know how many newborns just look like aliens...yours does not. She is gorgeous! Congrats! I'm sorry to hear you were in labor so long. Yuck...sure not looking forward to that again.

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

Congratulations you guys! She is beautiful!

Blaine said...

So exciting - she is really cute, and not a lot of newborns are. The hair of course is fabulous. I hope you are doing well and remember to sleep when the baby sleeps! (mom my said that to me like 50 thousand times, so in case yours hasn't, I've got you covered). Congrats! Being a parent is crazy, hard, and fun!

Nicole said...

She is sooo cute! And like the others, I love her hair! What a lucky girl. Good luck in the next couple months...they are rough, but it gets better!

Steph said...

Yay!! She is so adorable!! Congrats my friend, we are so happy for you guys!

Tammy K said...

Congratulations!!

katherine purser said...

Way to Go Scott and Brooke! Laney is so beautiful! I love the name too :) You two produced a good lookin kid! Congrats!

Natalie said...

Congratulations Brooke! That is so exciting. Glad everything went well. She is adorable! Being a mom is the best job EVER...enjoy every minute of it!!

blank said...

Sean wanted me to add that she looks just like her father, but in a cute baby girl kind of way!

Jodi said...

oh that little girl is so dang cute...i love her so much already and can't wait to give her a squeeze. Good luck on the weeks to come...love you guys!

Michelle said...

What a cute little girl! I love the pictures! We will be sure to keep you in our prayers! Let us know if you need anything! We can't wait to see little Laney in person!

Becky said...

Congratulations! She is so precious and pretty.

Sweet Daisy said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I totally understand when you say that sometimes you just cry when you look at her. I feel the same way about my little girl. I'm way excited for you guys!