Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Laney Laney Laney!

I have had a couple of requests from friends and family to post new picture of Laney, so here are some more pics! It is sure easy to show this cute little thing off! I am so in love with her! We are BFF's! As you mothers know, words cannot describe how much you love the little person the moment they are put in your arms! I love being at home with her everyday, and I do not mind a bit that I am pure lazy and do nothing besides nurse, nurse, and watch Good Things Utah! I have started to read to her and she loves it :)! If only she really knew!

We went to the docs on Monday for her two week check-up and she weighs 8lbs. 6oz.! She has also grown 1/4 of an inch! She is a wonderful baby, we are so blessed. (It's probably a good thing so that we will want another one!) Anyway, here are some pics of our little lady!









8 comments:

blank said...

Its too bad we dont live closer so our little girls could be budds like their daddys.I totally know what your saying about being BFF's. Isnt it great to have such a wonderful liitle girl to call your own. I love that last picture of her. Shes a doll.

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Too cute! I am sure you are loving every minute of being a mom. I don't think I would mind sitting around being lazy either... although I am sure she keeps you busy!

Michelle said...

Sooo cute! You have to keep posting pictures of her because they don't stay little like that for very long at all!

Jodi said...

Oh sweet little thing! Love her. Love her. Love you guys too.

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness I want to hold and kiss her! Thanks for posting more pics :) She is so dang cute!!

{amy k.} said...

Absolutely adorable! I love all that dark hair!

The Parks' said...

What a cutie!!! Don't you just love being a mom!?

Becky said...

How cute! Wow, she looks like a Pendleton baby.