Well, I went to the doctors today.... and.... the big day is Saturday! If I do not have Laney between now and Saturday at 2PM then they are going to start me!
Last week I went in, and Laney did not gain any weight. I was kind of bummed, but when I went today, I was thinking she may weigh about 7 or so pounds. I WAS SO WRONG! SHE WEIGHS 8LBS!
We are so excited, and I will keep everyone posted! Thank you for all of your love, support, and prayers at this time!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yay! How exciting!!! Justin and I are leaving to go on a cruise on Saturday so I'll check your blog first thing when we get home. Hope everything goes well for you!
I am so excited for you both!!! I will be thinking about you on Saturday... unless she decides to come early! Good Luck!
Hi Brooke, It's Kami Robbins. I found your blog through Michelle's, that girl knows everyone. I just wanted to wish you luck. I'm so happy for you! I'm excited to see pictures of your new little Laney soon. Take care!
Hooray!! We can't wait to meet her.
Yay!!! The big day, how exciting. Congrats.
Yay!! I'm so excited for you guys!! I keep checking in to see updates, I can't wait to see pictures!! Hope everything is going good!! :)
Post a Comment