I have been asked by a number of people who have not seen me in a while to post some prego pictures! This first one, well it's what I see every time I see my lovely shadow! I look huge!
I thought that with this second one I would take it while I had a black shirt on... cause black is so slimming! This pic is about 37 weeks!
You have got to love this last one... it was late at night and I was beat.... so I look beautiful :) This is 38 weeks prego. It shows you how much you can change in one week! Everybody says that it looks like I have swallowed a basketball.... and it does! I love how all of the weight you gain does not just go to the belly..... mine is everywhere.... in my face, arms, butt and the belly!
Well.... we are hoping for any day now.... any suggestions to make this happen any faster? Any bets on when I will go? I am hoping sooner than later, but if she does not come sooner than later we want to induce on the 9th!
11 comments:
Cute belly pics! You're all belly, I don't know what you're talking about! :)
Look at how cute you are!! I love it!! I hope I look like you at 38 weeks, holy cow!! I just posted a 27 week shot and I think I already look the same as you at 38 weeks so you go girl!!
P.S. I'm so sorry that I missed your baby shower, we were out of town in Island Park, I really wanted to be there :(
I tried so many things that people swore made them go into labor...none of them worked for me, but hey, maybe they will for you. Lots of walks (I even walked the stairs up and down over and over and over...), spicy foods,... and extra curricular activities with your husband...so you can give it shot. I was desperate to have Faith out by that point and nothing I did worked. She finally just came on her own good time. Good luck! You do look adorable by the way. I'm so excited for you!
You look great!! You do like you stuffed a ball up your shirt- that's how my sister looked too, it's so funny!
Have your hubby rub your feet, that goes along with all the other tales of inducing out there. Good luck, can't wait to hear!
I'm so excited for you and I just wanted to wish you luck for when the exciting day comes! I've been lucky and my babies both came fairly early so I don't know of any tricks. I have heard that eating a lot of pineapple works! (Just be prepared to get a few canker sores as well) Anyway, take care!
~Kristin Jasperson Murri
Love it! The shadow pic is pretty cool. Hmm, as far as ideas. My dr. told me the same way I got into the mess could be the same way to get out...if you get what I mean! ;) Also, I think the day before I went into labor, I walked around our whole neighborhood delivering thank yous (and it was hilly and steep, and all that good stuff). So give it a shot! But like someone else said, it all depends on when Laney wants to come!
You are all belly! You really do look great. As far as getting her to come ASAP... have Scott massage your feet, I have heard the pressure points in your feet do something to induce labor... plus wouldn't a foot massage be wonderful?!? Tell Scott 30min every night ought to get her to come! Good luck and Congrats!
Oh my goodness, so I just sat down to read blogs because I haven't for about, oh, two weeks now? And I seriously panicked when I saw your name and thought "I bet she had her baby and I had no idea!" Good thing I didn't miss it! Whew! I'm so happy for you! You're adorable with your cute belly!
How fun - you are SO close! It's crazy how much your belly grows in just those last few weeks! You look like a glowing mother already -Good luck in the weeks ahead, you'll be great!
Wow, your getting down to the wire...Im sure you are so ready to have her. Well we hope all goes well. good luck with the delivery!
Hi Brooke! You don't really know me, but we met at Katie Bitner's wedding reception. I had the little girl named Logan and I knew Cadi Jaggi. Anyway, you look like you're doing really well! Good luck with everything as it gets closer, or maybe it's already here and you just haven' had a chance to post it! Good luck!!
Post a Comment