I have been trying to put a new background on my blog. NOTHING will work. All I get is this white page. Can anyone help me? PLEASE? I get the cutestblogontheblock advertisement up in the corner, but no background...... I am really struggling, please help!
2 comments:
I wonder if it's just not showing up on your computer because I see a really cute brown and pink background with flowers. Is that the one you wanted or is that your old one? Another site you might want to try is http://simplychicblogs.blogspot.com/ They have some really cute backgrounds too!
Brooke, your page looks great! I can see a background too but if it's not the one you want... all you have to do is go into customize, add a page element, and then click on Java/http script, then just copy the link for your blog background and save your work. It looks great! Hope everything is going well for you two. Your baby is only a few weeks away right? Good luck with everything, you two will make great parents!
Post a Comment