Thursday, August 7, 2008

Surprise Baby Shower!


I work with some of the greatest people. In Resource, your team makes your job. They are always supporting me, helping me, and always having fun! This last week during our team meeting they threw a surprise baby shower for myself and Kelly. (Kelly is our SLP, she is due in October with a baby boy!) What was really fun was to have some men at a baby shower! I can see why they are often not attending these sorts of things.......
They win the games....... (Scott Admin intern. and Susan school counselor)

And they just enjoy being different! :) (Steve school Principal)Steve signed my shower card "Happy Shower" (He had no idea what to put on a shower card, too funny!)


They went all out, food, games, prizes, cheesecake, presents, balloons, and fun! They gave me a darling outfit, gift card and sweet Krista made Laney a rag quilt!



Above, Kelly and I with our lovely presents, and some of us around our "team meeting table".

Below, my super or should I say Laney's super cute quilt made by Krista!


1 comment:

Nicole said...

How fun and nice!! Sounds like you got some great stuff. The quilt is adorable! What a nice friend :)