The Burton side of the family threw me a baby shower on Saturday, (Chrissy, Grandma, and Heidi, Dawna). It was so fun to see people that I have known from all different parts of my life: school. work, church, friends, college, and family. I am so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful supportive people. They all took time to come and congratulate me and support Scott, Laney and I, and not to mention that they spoiled me with gifts!
Thank you to all of you who came, who helped, who brought gifts, who showed support. I love showers, they are so fun.... but I feel like I need to repay and I can just never catch up!
Below are some pictures from the shower!
Above me, and Wendy Bowman hiding!
Above is Lindsay Myers, and Jaimie Fonotisatele!
Above: Cadi Dickman, Jaimie, Lindsay, Nicole and Shelley Pendleton, and the body of Carolee Pickett! (We missed you Michelle!)
My goofy sister Becky and cousin Chrissy!
Wow!: Gail Phifer, Nancy Maughn, Hadley and Sheri Burton, Heidi Bauchman Jocelyn Kennedy Dawna, Chrissy, Alisa Valletta!
I tell you I was stinking spoiled!
Can't forget where the food is! (Nicole, Molly, Shelly, Grandma Burton)We are counting down the days until Laney can use all of the fun stuff and to meet all of these great people!
2 comments:
Scott and Brook:
So Scotty will remember us, Brook you might not, but its John and Tammy Knudsen (Cousins to Sean and Tori) Congrats on the baby - thats really exciting! Tori told us you guys were Pregnant when we saw them a couple weekends ago....anyways
Brook we totally sat with you guys at sean and Tori's reception (just a little some'n to help jog the memory)
Anyways Hope all is well with you guys!
The shower was so fun. And it sounds like you were able to go out and get a bunch of stuff! Now all you need is Laney...come on little baby girl!! :)
Post a Comment