Monday, August 18, 2008

Movie Review!

Mamma Mia! Loved it!

If you have not seen the movie or the play for that matter, you have got to see this super cute show! Especially if you love ABBA! Becky (my sister), Janes, and I had a girls night on Friday which consisted of dinner at the one and only Firehouse Pizza, a movie, and then an attempt to doorbell ditch, (I was going to sit in the car and watch..... so that the running would not put me in labor!)

Well the dinner was great, the movie was fantastic minus James Bond singing (but you do get a good laugh)! And the doorbell ditchin' did not quite work out, but it was a night filled with a lot of girl fun!

I do not want to spoil the movie, I just want to say..... if you are wanting or going to go see this cute show, you know my number! It was way cute!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Feakin loved this show. Best ever. LOVE. Love.

Here is our blog as requested. Facebook friends and blog friends...its like we are BFF cousins!

http://lilholbrookfam.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

I thought it was such a cute movie too! A lot of the girls I talked to didn't like it! Whatev!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

I loved it too! I got the sound track and play it whenever I clean our house dancing and singing. The music was sooooo good!

I can picture you doorbell ditching but it would be a little hard being 8 months pregnant.

{amy k.} said...

I loved this movie too! Like you said, minus Mr. Brosnan's singing- really, that was sad. But, I do admire that he did his own singing... I guess I gotta give him some credit!

sounds like you had a fun night!