Thursday, March 10, 2011

Introducing Baby Reese!

Reese Pendleton
Born 3-3-11
8lbs
20.5 inches
2:39 PM

A couple of minutes old
One week old
Just after her first bath
The girls!
Laney holding her for the first time.... Sooooo cute!
Very excited big sister!
Our family
Mom and Dad and Reese
My OB and Reese

I am not going to share a ton of details, I like to keep some things private, but......
I was induced at 7 AM on 3-3-11.... and by 2:40 PM we had a new little girl! When she was born, the umbilical chord broke.... only happened a few times in my nurses career and my OB's career.  It was scary because of all the blood everywhere... (Scott says it was like the show Alien LOL).  But she is healthy and happy and so is her proud family. 

She has in one week, already brought so much joy and happiness into our home. We love our little girls!

14 comments:

Nicole said...

She is so beautiful! Good work you guys!! I am in love with her chubby cheeks! What a precious baby. Her pics from the hospital were dalring too! Please let me know if we can do anything!

The DeGiulio's said...

Congrats! She is a doll.

Christy said...

Congrats guys, she is gorgeous!

Alyson and Jacob said...

I am so happy for you! Congrats on your new little baby.

Giles Fam! said...

Brooke Congrats ! I miss seeing you ! She is beautiful!

Josh and Cara said...

Congrats Brooke! She is a doll! I bet your little Laney is loving having a sister!

Robynn said...

Congrats we are so happy for you guys. Both girls are adorable and you look fantastic in those pics. Glad she finally made it. Hope both mom and baby are doing great!!

Pendletons said...

I love her already and i haven't even seen her!!!! We're excited to make it down to see her! When is the baby blessing?

BrockandBonnieRiley said...

Congratulations Brooke! I'm so happy that she's here and healthy. You have such a cute little family.

Michelle said...

Congrats!! She's adorable!

Kellie Henry said...

Congrats your girl is so beautiful! I love the pic of big sister wanting to hold her. So precious!

SEISITO said...

Te llevaste un gran susto pero con esas niñitas perfectas se olvida todo lo malo. Yo no tengo niñitas tuve solo niños, en fin los amo mas que mi vida.
FELICIDADES
Maria Antonia

lashlover said...

awwwww!!! She is a doll Brooke :)

hoLLY said...

congrats!!! she is perfect!