Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Scott!

Today is Scott's Birthday! He turns 27 stinking years old! The first Birthday surprise was me, showing up two days early in Star Valley! He was expecting me Friday night, but I showed up Wednesday night instead! The morning started bright and early for him. He got up at 5:30 to burn some barns with his dad, brother, and grandpa! Then it was off to work! When he came home for lunch we took an afternoon nap together, and it was quite pleasant!
The picture above is the lovely Blueberry Sour Cream Pie from Marie Calendars, Scott's favorite!
Love the presents!
Scott asked me for a new shirt , or something golf, so.... I got into Grandpa Dee's closet and got this lovely Weber State Womens basketball shirt! And I also gave him a personal coupon for golf of his choice and a treat from the snack ho!
We also went to the Star Valley Cheese Factory for dinner with his family, also known as the "Cheese Hole".
I think all in all he had a pretty good day! It was his last Birthday to open his own gifts without some little hands helping, and we are both glad for that!
Thanks from Scott and I to all of our friends and family who called and gave gifts and even for just thinkng about us! We love you!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Scott! Looks like you guys had a fun day! That's cute that you surprised him!

blank said...

Hey this is Sean...Happy birthday Scotty P

Nicole said...

Yeah, happy bday to scott! I heard about your surprise...I'm sure he was soooo excited!!