I just want to add, thank you to those who helped throw this for me and bought me gifts, and even thought of me! You all were so generous! I love what I got, and I know that Laney will love it too! I love being part of such a wonderful family! I am so blessed!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Baby Shower!
I just want to add, thank you to those who helped throw this for me and bought me gifts, and even thought of me! You all were so generous! I love what I got, and I know that Laney will love it too! I love being part of such a wonderful family! I am so blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry I missed the shower, stuck in Chicago working:( Hope it was fun!! Love you:))))
hi Brooke...it's Lis. I saw you on amy's blog. Anyway last time I saw you you weren't prego! How exciting for you. You are so cute.
We added you to our blog list- hope that's ok!
here is ours: http://lispyper.blogspot.com
Hey, This is Tori Dowdle(Seans Wife)... Good to see you guys are doing so well. Congrats on the upcoming baby! THis will be a great way to keep in touch. Take care
Looks like fun! And I'm sure you got some great things for Laney! Can't wait to see you at the shower in Aug.
Post a Comment