This summer I wanted to paint some rooms in our house. This was Laney's room......ugly grey paneling.... so I painted it...
Tada!
I inherited this cute old dresser when my grandma died. The top was all stained and as you can see, it needed a little bit of love..... my sister in law Sunny is a painter, as of late and she said that she would love to help me..... so Scott drove this to Star Valley where my very talented MIL and SIL took real good care of it and when it returned it looked like......... drum roll........
Is that not a huge difference! They painted it, and I bought the pink knobs! (I know, my part was super hard!!!) I LOVE it! Thanks again Sunny and Shelley!
This project below I can take full credit for! My mom gave this stool to my grandma years ago, and when my grandma died..... I got it! It was a dark wood color, old looking..... I thought my girls would love it to be pink, so that is what I did..... Painted it pink!
I forgot to take a before pic, before I got started, but you get the idea!
I was right, Laney loves her "new pink stool".
2 comments:
Well done Brooke!!! I loved it all!! The dresser is totally darling. Shelley and SUnny do an awesome job! Shelley showed me your chair too. Way cute! She's waiting to show you when it's all done. But I got a sneak peek!
Yay for Laney going in a regular potty! Hooray!! I loved hte pic of her peeing in the back of the truck! Ha! Hilarious.
Good times! And awesome job Scott!
love her dresser!!! so cute!
Post a Comment