Thursday, July 10, 2008

The 4th of July!

Well, I am a bit late posting for this last weekend, but posts are just not as fun without pics, even if the pics are lame! We had a blast this last 4th of July weekend. We came down from Wyoming and joined the Burton family for breakfast at Grandmas, then headed to the Layton City parade. My brother is a fireman so his girls get to ride on the fire trucks every year. One of my nephews (Jensen) joined them also. Then later in the parade Hadley was with a dance group from Clearfield High!


After the parade we went to the fireman lunch at the park, and let the kids run through the fire hose of water and slip and slide, and had an excellent hamburger! Then it was time for an afternoon nap!
After the nap it was Grandma Polls birthday! So we went to the bbq at Uncle Craig and Aunt Jackies house for some excellent grub! Then it was off to the fire works. We went to the Clearfield fireworks with Matt and Lindsay Myers! (I had to watch the fireworks with sunglasses on cause I was having issues. There is a first for everything.)

Then on the 5th! It was the 1st Annual Poll Invitational! Scott and Chase put together a family tournment. Everyone had a good time!

Congrats to Brady, Lance, Scott and Ryan!

The winning team!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Sounds like fun! I'm sure all the kids loved the firefighter lunch.